Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A Bridal Shower Cupcake


Last month I attended what was my first bridal shower held in honor of my boyfriend's sister Irene. While all the games, hat decorating, and mimosas were fairly new to me, I did realize that bridal showers are a brilliant way of getting all the household goods one desires. 

When I thought of bridal showers and what the appropriate attire to wear to one was,  I thought of an English tea party and floppy hats. Where this notion came from, I'm not exactly sure, but I made every effort to dress in such a manner for the sake of my imagination with a cupcake skirt and a balloon-sleeve crisp white shirt. 

Many of the photos I have posted were by Irene's wedding photographer, Alex


Irene arriving at her 'Hot Pink & Black' Bridal Shower


Opening presents with the help of bridesmaids and flower girls


1 comment: