Thursday, April 7, 2011

Good Friday

Mocha

I have a quiet love affair with quaint coffee shops. The rustic feel, the warm drinks, and the sweet pastries have a welcoming feel any time of year. Last Friday was a dreary New York City day that left me craving the Mocha drink at L.A. Burdick’s. Pure dark chocolate mixed into espresso is a combination I can never resist. I came with my books but found myself people watching most of the time. 

What are your favorite coffee shops?

View outside-Typical April Showers
Cute little mice chocolates
Penguin chocolates
Inside
A few of my favorite café moments....

My friend Deena at a coffee shop in Boston






4 comments:

  1. i love this post.u look so so cute...concrats for the bloggg!!!
    Follow us and we would love to follow you too..Keep blogging honey!!!
    yours fashionably,
    http://modeliciousbites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! Love it! I adore coffee shops as well.
    xoxo Lauren
     http://happylifeinnyc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog makes me so happy!! It's a really rainy day here in DC, so I spent most of the afternoon in my favorite coffeeshop, Politics and Prose. (I actually just blogged about this!) Mmmm a double-cappuccino and a good book are all I need to make me happy :) Also, those penguin chocolate are absolutely adorable!!

    xoxo
    Kaley

    ReplyDelete
  4. all of your photos are so adorable!
    come and check out my blog :)
    xx

    heydoll16.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete